Friday, August 29, 2008

Quick update











Not much time; Amy is taking Cicy and Aly to get their hair done in about 10 minutes. I'm taking Kyle, KJ, and Tanner to the Broncos game in Phoenix. The kids don't realize that I got 1st row 50 yard-line tix right behind the Bronco's bench. I'm just hoping to get a wave from Champ or whomever. I'm wearing my custom-made Spencer Larsen jersey, Kyle's wearing Brandon Marshall, Tanner's wearing Champ Bailey, and KJ's wearing her favorite Domonique Foxworth. I had to get KJ a custom jersey as well since they don't make Foxworth jerseys in ladies sizes. I'll post pics of the new hair and the game when we return. We're staying in Phoenix overnight since the game will be so late. So, mom and the girls are going to have a sleep-over in my room and watch chick stuff; like the recorded Palin speech from earlier today. Palin for Pres!!! Check out the sweet new pics of Cicy and KJ.

3 comments:

**brighteyes** said...

those are some cool pictures!

Cicely said...

ya, especially of me! just kidding

Gabby said...

Smell, you are hilarious. Chicks night out and they're watching Palin videos. Ya gotta love it!